Monday, June 8, 2009




Last night it was a full moon. There were dark clouds in the sky that played peek-a-boo with the silver orb that I love. The power was intense and I had to be outside. The other cats in the neighborhood don't understand my need to create but that's okay. They don't know about Noodleville and that I need to play in clay!

It takes a lot of work to get a shop going on etsy.com... it's especially hard when you don't have thumbs! But I manage because I am a clever cat.

I've been working on a couple of different styles of bowls. I love bowls. I don't know what it is... the roundness of the shape... the subtle curve... the idea that they can be filled with milk or Cat Chow... ppprrrrrr

Because I spent the first few months of my life on a farm, Yankee Farm to be exact, I have a special place in my heart for the outdoors. My bowls are textured with organic motifs: flowers, leaves, bubbles and such. My colors are mostly in the cool range: blues, greens with a splash of yellow for sunlight!

So I'm working hard on getting these bowls uploaded to my etsy shop. So keep your eyes peeled for the launch... I have to go now. The moon is rising.

No comments:

Post a Comment